To get here:
- Open the Networks page.
- Select a network.
On the Setup tab you can you can give the network a more descriptive name, control if print queues should be converted, and delete gateways.
- Network name
You can modify the network name and give it a more descriptive name. The first network is named: Network1.
- Convert print queues
Select if print queues that point to Printix printers should be converted.
Print queues on this network should be converted.
No print queues should be converted.
- Global setting
Print queues should be converted if the global setting Convert print queues is checked on the Settings page.
You can test conversion of print queues on a single computer.
- Enable mobile print
Check this to allow printing from iOS/iPadOS devices to mobile print enabled Printix print queues. Only available if Enable mobile print is checked on the Settings page’s Mobile print tab. Printix Client broadcasts these print queues as AirPrint printers. To do the broadcast, Printix Client for Windows will automatically install Apple’s Bonjour Print Services for Windows (2.5 MB). No additional software is required for Printix Client for Mac (Bonjour is part of macOS). Print queues that have Enable mobile print checked will be broadcast as AirPrint printers on iOS/iPadOS devices as follows:
- A print queue will be broadcast on the printer’s network, if the network has Enable mobile print checked.
- A print queue, that has Via the cloud checked, will be broadcast on all networks that have Enable mobile print checked.
- A Printix Anywhere print queue will be broadcast on all networks that have Enable mobile print checked.
- Mobile printed anywhere documents can, unless the printer’s QR code or NFC tag is scanned, be released only to printers that has a print queue with Via the cloud checked.
- List of Gateway IP and Gateway MAC addresses.
- Identify the Gateway.
- Select the Delete icon.
- Select Confirm.
Thanks for your feedback.