To get here:
- Select Menu , Networks
Lists the Networks
- Select Network name or select and Modify to open Network properties.
- Select a network and select Modify at the bottom of the screen.
- Check Show only unknown networks to list unknown networks.
- Select Refresh to refresh the list.
- Select and Info to see information about the network:
- Network name.
- Gateways. List of Gateway IP and MAC addresses.
- Understanding networks
- How to add a network
- How to modify network name
- How to add an unknown network to a network
- How to merge networks
- How to delete gateways from a network
- Select Add network to add a new network.
- Select Search
- Enter part of the network’s name, Gateway IP or MAC address.
Uppercase and lowercase letters are treated the same.
- Select Filters.
- Select Network type to filter by this.
- Company (Same as if no filter is selected)
- Home office
- Select Mobile print to filter by this.
- Select item to sort by this.
- Select item again to toggle sort order: and
- Select Network name to sort by the network name.
- Select Gateways to sort by the Gateway IP address and Gateway MAC address.
- To delete a network select and Delete.
- Check Move printers to another network.
- Select network. Select OK to move the printers to the selected network and delete the network.
- Computers that were assigned to the deleted network will appear as being on an Unknown network. On the computers a yellow dot is shown on the Printix Client icon when the Printix Client is on an Unknown network.
- If you uncheck Move printers to another network, then all printers on the network will also be deleted.
Thanks for your feedback.