- Make the recommended: Implementation setup.
- Install Printix Client on computers.
- Use your preferred method to deploy Printix Client, such as Microsoft Endpoint Manager,
- If you can remotely sign in to the computer as administrator, then you can also install Printix Client. Sign in to Printix Client.
- Alternatively, use Add user to invite a user at the site you want to add. If possible, call and notify the user in advance. Wait for this user to install and sign in to Printix Client. You can also use your own email account to send an explanatory message that includes a link to the Printix Client download page. Example: acme.printix.net/download
- As the computers are registered, you can start to build your network structure by adding networks.
- When you have added a network, you can use Discover printers to add printers on that network.
- Optionally, rename printers and print queues.
Thanks for your feedback.