- On a Windows computer, when you open the Printer properties dialog, and select the Ports tab, the Printix printer does not have a selected Internet port.
RESOLUTION: Enable Internet Printing Client on the computer.
When Printix Client is installed it should automatically enable Internet Printing Client on the computer. However, their might be a policy on the computer that prevents this Windows feature from being turned on.
- Open Control Panel and select Programs and Features.
- Select Turn Windows feature on or off.
- In the Windows Features dialog scroll to and expand Print and Document Services.
- Check Internet Printing Client.
- Select OK.
- Restart the computer.