The Canon generic print driver is available for:
Print driver name: Canon Generic PCL6 Driver
Print driver name: Canon Generic PS3 Driver
- UFR II
Print driver name: Canon Generic UFR II Driver
- All (+23) languages within the print driver.
Select language on the Device Settings tab in the Printer properties dialog. Select Language Settings.
In Printix Administrator you can Add a new print driver configuration. The temporary printer’s Printer properties dialog will open automatically. Proceed to make the configuration:
- In the Printer properties dialog select the Device Settings tab.
- Select Device Information button to ask the printer. If you can not contact the printer then select the Device type manually: Example: A3, Color.
- Optionally adjust:
- Finishing Settings.
- Paper Source Settings.
- Department ID Management. This feature may not work with Printix as the IDs cannot be verified by the printer, because once converted by Printix the print queue is using a local IPP port.
- Select Apply.
- Optionally open the Advanced tab and select the Printing Defaults… button to configure per-printer defaults.
- Select OK.
Thanks for your feedback.