The Konica Minolta universal print driver is available for:
Print driver name: KONICA MINOLTA Universal PCL
Print driver name: KONICA MINOLTA Universal PS
- Uploaded with print driver. Need additional languages? Install the print driver with the required language and add the Windows print driver to your Printix driver store.
In Printix Administrator, you can Add a new print driver configuration. The temporary printer’s Printer properties dialog will open automatically. Proceed to make the configuration:
- In the Printer properties dialog, select the Configure tab.
- If Model is Baseline, then select Select Model. Select Auto or select the model. Select OK.
- Select Obtain Device Information. Select Yes to update the printer information. If you can not contact the printer, you can manually configure:
- Device Option and the corresponding Setting.
- Paper Tray Settings.
- Select Apply.
- On the Configure tab, select Obtain Settings…. Uncheck Auto and select OK.
- Optionally, open the Advanced tab and select Printing Defaults… to configure per-printer defaults. For example, on the Quality tab, you may want to change Select Color from Auto Color to Gray Scale, so users will print in black by default.
- Select OK.