The product is designed to work with any printer that meet these requirements:
- Network connected with a static IP address.
- SNMP is enabled on the printer. Both SNMPv1 and SNMPv3 is supported.
- Printers that does not support SNMP can be added manually.
- Printer supports the RAW (port 9100), IPPS (port 443, 631), IPP (port 80, 631), or LPR (port 515) printing protocol. Use of other port numbers is also supported.
- Page counting works for PCL5, PCL6, PDF, PostScript, Canon UFR II, and Epson (ESC/PAGE and ESC/P-R).
- There is no page counting for printers that rely on the computer to process (rasterize) the pages. These printers are also known as GDI or host-based printers.
- Locally attached USB printers on Windows computers are supported with Printix Redirector.
- With Home office, Printix Client for Windows, supports locally attached USB printers on home office networks (Printix Redirector is not required).
For printing to function the computer must be able to reach the printer on the network.
Toner levels are NOT reported for these printers:
- Brother printers.
- Datamax printers.
- Godex label printers.
- HP DeskJet 3830 series printers.
- TSC label printers.
- Zebra label printers.
Thanks for your feedback.