On the Capture workflows tab, you can create, modify, and delete workflows.
To get here:
- Select Menu , Settings .
- Select the Capture workflows tab.
- Destination profiles
- Select Search .
- Enter a workflow name.
Uppercase and lowercase letters are treated the same.
- Select Filters.
- Select Active to filter by this.
- Select Source to filter by this.
- To delete a workflow, select and Delete.
- Select the workflow(s) and select Delete .
- Select the check box at the top of the list to select all workflows.
How to create a workflow
- Select Create workflow.
- Configure the workflow.
- Select Create.
- Verify that the workflow works as expected.
- Activate the workflow.
- Optionally, make the workflow available to selected groups.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.