Sign in to Printix Client is automatic on Azure AD joined Windows 10 and 11 computers. Works with editions: Pro, Enterprise and Education. Microsoft does not support Azure AD Join on the Home editions. However, if you have not accepted Printix for all users, users will be asked to accept this the first time they sign in.
RESOLUTION: Verify that Printix is Accepted for all users, so the automatic sign in to Printix Client works on Azure AD joined Windows 10 and 11 computers.
- If there are more than one Azure AD directory, then Sign in to Printix Client is no longer automatic the first time on Azure AD joined Windows 10 and 11 computers. The user must select directory (acme.com or ajax.com) and then sign in, but only the first time.
- If you have either renamed the Printix Client installation file, or are installing via Microsoft Endpoint Manager and have not specified the Command line arguments (Step 12), then this will also break the SSO as the sign in will the occur via: sign-in.printix.net/tenanthub
- If you are using Printix Client version 1.3.1190 or earlier sign in may be prevented if the Security settings for the Microsoft web browser are configured in a special way. Please submit a support request if you wish to be updated to Printix Client version 1.3.1194.0 or later.
- How to find out if computer support SSO
- Microsoft documentation on: Azure AD joined devices
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.