This can happen if there is a policy on the computer that:
- Prevents the Windows feature Internet Printing Client from being turned on.
- Prevents direct printing.
Look in the Windows PrintService logs to see if there is a policy that prevents direct printing. If required submit support request if you need assistance. Please include Windows PrintService log from the failed print attempt.
Enable Internet Printing Client
- Open Control Panel and select Programs and Features.
- Select Turn Windows feature on or off.
- In the Windows Features dialog scroll to and expand Print and Document Services.
- Check Internet Printing Client.
- Select OK.
- Restart the computer.
Thanks for your feedback.