- Select Printers .
- Select the Printer name of the relevant printer to open the Printer properties page.
- Select the Printix Go tab.
- Select Uninstall. Optionally, after a minute passed, refresh the page and verify that the Status changed from Installed to Uninstalled.
Do not attempt to sign in to the printer before this step is complete. Otherwise, the printer may not function properly.
- On HP Workpath, right after this step, also uninstall Printix Go through the HP Command Center.
- On Kyocera, right after this step, also uninstall Printix Go through the KYOCERA Net Viewer.
- On Ricoh, a computer with Printix Client for Windows must be online on the printer’s network during the uninstallation of Printix Go Ricoh.
- On Ricoh, the uninstallation takes 5 – 10 minutes.
- On Xerox VersaLink, you need to manually restart the printer after uninstallation. Otherwise, you will get the message Internal Server Error.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.