Printix will only synchronize users/group membership for users that are registered in Printix and for groups once these groups are used within Printix
- The Groups page lists the groups that are used with Printix:
- On the Groups page you can check Show all to also show groups that are not used with Printix. These groups will always be empty (no users).
- If a user is missing from a group that is otherwise used in Printix, it is probably because that user is not yet registered.
- There may be a delay before users appear as members.
- Groups are synchronized automatically at approximately 12 minute intervals. Only changes are synchronized.
Thanks for your feedback.