Printix will only synchronize users/group membership for users when BOTH of the below two conditions are met:
- The user is registered in Printix.
- The group in question is used within Printix.
The Groups page lists the groups that are used with Printix:
- Group is used with print queues
- Group is used to manage Secure print, that is
- Must print securely groups.
- Printer later by default groups.
- Secure print level groups.
- Group is used to manage availability of Workflows.
- Group is used to manage Site managers.
- On the Groups page you can check Show all to also show groups that are not used with Printix. These groups will always be empty (no users).
- If a user is missing from a group that is otherwise used in Printix, it is probably because that user is not yet registered.
- There may be a delay before users appear as members.
- Groups are synchronized automatically at approximately 20 minute intervals. Only changes are synchronized.
Thanks for your feedback.