Lists the Computers
- Select computer’s Hostname or select and Modify to open Computer properties.
- Select the computer’s number of Tasks to see the list of tasks for the computer.
- Select a computer and select Modify at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Refresh to refresh the list.
- Select and Info to see information about the computer:
- Status. The status of the computer (Online or Offline).
- Network. The network the computer is on.
- Address. List of addresses (IPv4 and IPv6).
- Type and System.
- Version. The version number of the Printix Client running on the computer.
- Last contacted. The last time the computer was available.
- Select Search
- Enter part of the computer’s hostname.
Uppercase and lowercase letters are treated the same.
- Select Filters.
- Select Network to filter by this.
- Select Type to filter by this.
- Select System to filter by Windows and macOS editions. The term Windows Server is used for both Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019 and Windows Server 2022.
- Select OS to filter by Windows and macOS.
- Select Act as print gateway to filter by this.
- Select Allow computer to look up users to filter by this.
- Select Online to filter by this Status.
- Select item to sort by this.
- Select item again to toggle sort order: and
- Select Hostname to sort by this.
- To delete a computer select and Delete.
- Select the computer(s) and select Delete
- Select the checkbox at the top of the list to select all computers.
If you delete a computer that is running Printix Client, it will reappear on the list after some time. Deleting a computer is relevant if you want to remove computers you suspect are not being used anymore. Computers that has not responded in 2 months are automatically deleted.