Lists the Users
- Select user’s Name or select and Modify to open User properties.
- Select a user and select Modify at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Refresh to refresh the list.
- Select and Info to see information about the user:
- Name, Role, Email and Sign in method of the user.
- Computers. List of computers the user is signed into.
- Groups. List of groups the user is a member of.
The Sign in method is represented by icons:
- Email (Printix account)
- Active Directory AD
- Select Add user to add a user.
- Select Search
- Enter part of the user’s name or email.
Uppercase and lowercase letters are treated the same.
- Select Filters.
- Select Role to filter by role.
- Select item to sort by this.
- Select item again to toggle sort order: and
- Select Name to sort by name.
- Select Email to sort by email address.
- To delete a user, select and Delete.
- Select the user(s) and select Delete .
- Select the check box at the top of the list to select all users.
- If you delete a user in Azure AD or Google Workspace, the user is also deleted in Printix.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.