Sign in with Google
- Automatic registration of the user happens the first time the user Sign in with Google to Printix.
- Single sign-on (SSO) to Printix with users’ G Suite account.
- If you Delete a user in G Suite, the user is also deleted in Printix.
- If you suspend for a user in G Suite, the user is signed out from Printix and will not be able to sign in until the user’s account is not suspended in G Suite.
- Please inform us if you require support for multiple domains.
Deploy with MSI file
- Deploy Printix Client with any tool that supports MSI.
- Optionally postpone sign in to Printix Client until restart. This method can be used to install Printix Client as part of an automated process that completely configures a new computer before this is delivered to the user. This way, sign in is postponed until the user starts to use the computer.
- Use Google groups to control access to printers and deploy printers based on users’ group membership. Nested groups are not supported.
- Users’ membership of groups is maintained in your Google Admin console (admin.google.com)
- Print queue/group membership is maintained in Printix Administrator by adding groups to print queues.
- A print queue that has Add print queue automatically checked for one or more groups, will be added automatically to the computer, when a user in any of those groups signs in.
- A print queue that has Exclusive access checked for one or more groups, can be accessed ONLY by the users in any of those groups.
Eliminate print server
- Serverless print infrastructure.
- With Printix Administrator you can configure Printix and centrally manage your printers from a web browser. You can have print queues automatically added on users’ computers.
- Printix maintains a global Driver store with Windows and macOS print drivers. When you start to use Printix Client, it will automatically upload print drivers and put them in your Printix driver store.
- Allows you to print confidential documents. Just wait until you are at the printer and then use Printix App on your phone to release your documents.
- Printix App is available as a native app for Android and iOS devices, and as a web app that runs in a web browser on your phone, tablet and computer.
- Print from Android and iOS phones and tablets to Printix managed printers enabled for mobile print.
Google Cloud Storage
- Enable storage of pending documents in your secure Google Cloud Storage.
- Documents printed Via the cloud, from Chromebooks, or as Mobile print from Android and iOS phones and tablets, will also go via your cloud storage.
Printix for Chromebook
- Printix for Chromebook allows you to print to Printix managed printers from Chromebooks and computers with Google Chrome.
- Deploy via the Google Admin console (admin.google.com).
Google Cloud Partner
- Printix is a Google Cloud Partner.
Thanks for your feedback.