Last modified 2023/08/10.
- As a general rule, Printix Go supports Epson MFPs that are compatible with Epson Open Platform (EOP) version 1.1.
- Open Platform must be activated. This is done via a product key based on the printer’s serial number.
- Printer’s date and time must match the local time.
- Printer administrator password must be set and cannot be blank.
- Printer’s DNS server must be configured.
- Computer with Printix Client must be online on the printer’s network during installation and use of Printix Go.
- In addition to the required internet endpoints these must also be unblocked to allow Printix Go to communication to Printix Cloud (how to test):
- Verify that your printer is supported.
- How to prepare Epson printer for Printix Go.
- Install Printix Go.
We make all attempts to keep the product compatibility information current. However, we make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to printer vendor’s products or the interoperation with Printix Go.
WorkForce Enterprise MFPs
- WorkForce Enterprise AM-C4000
- WorkForce Enterprise AM-C5000
- WorkForce Enterprise AM-C6000
- WorkForce Enterprise WF-C17590 Series
- WorkForce Enterprise WF-C20590 Series
- WorkForce Enterprise WF-C20600 Series
- WorkForce Enterprise WF-C20750 Series
- WorkForce Enterprise WF-C21000 Series
- WorkForce Enterprise WF-M20590 Series
- WorkForce Enterprise WF-M21000 Series
WorkForce Pro MFPs
- WorkForce Pro WF-6590 Series
- WorkForce Pro WF-8590 Series
- WorkForce Pro WF-C5790 Series
- WorkForce Pro WF-C579R Series
- WorkForce Pro WF-C5890 Series
- WorkForce Pro WF-C8690 Series
- WorkForce Pro WF-C869R Series
- WorkForce Pro WF-C878R Series
- WorkForce Pro WF-C879R Series
- WorkForce Pro WF-M5799 Series
- WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Series
EcoTank Pro MFPs
- EcoTank Pro ET-16680 Series
- EcoTank Pro ET-M16680 Series
- EcoTank Pro L15180 Series
- EcoTank Pro M15180 Series
Thanks for your feedback.