To get here:
- Select Menu , Groups
- Groups are synchronized automatically at approximately 20 minute intervals. Only changes are synchronized.
- Select Resynchronize groups to start a synchronization.
- Check Show all to also show groups that is not added to Print queues and groups that is not used to manage Secure print.
- How to enable Azure AD groups
- How to enable Google groups
- How to add groups to a print queue
- How to add print queues to a group
- Why does a group have no or missing users?
- Select Search
- Enter group name or description.
Uppercase and lowercase letters are treated the same.
Remove group from list
It is currently not possible to remove a group from the list. Once it has been used with Printix and thereby is being synchronized, it will stay on the list. If it is deleted in Azure AD/Google Workspace, then it will also be removed from the list.