You can submit documents into Printix from Kofax Output Manager. Requires Printix Client version 1.3.1076 or later.
On the computer that has the Printix managed print queue installed:
- Right-click the print queue and select Printer properties.
- Select Ports tab.
- Select Configure Port… and copy the port value.
Port example: http://localhost:21339/ipp/ASD/2114d3f3-e5732…
In Printix Administrator:
- Open the Computer properties page of the computer that has the print queue installed.
- Check Allow computer to look up users.
In Kofax Output Manager:
- Create a Destination.
- Select IPP as Type.
- In the Server list select the computer where the Printix managed print queue is installed.
- Paste the port value you copied in step 3. You may have to replace localhost with the computername.
Thanks for your feedback.