The product is designed to work with any printer that meet these requirements:
- Network connected with a static IP address.
- SNMP is enabled on the printer. Both SNMPv1 and SNMPv3 is supported.
- Printer supports the RAW (port 9100) or LPR (port 515) printing protocol. Use of other port numbers is also supported.
- Page counting works for PCL5, PCL6, PDF, PostScript, Canon UFR II, and Epson (ESC/PAGE and ESC/P-R).
- There is no page counting for printers that rely on the computer to process (rasterize) the pages. These printers are also known as GDI or host-based printers.
- Locally attached USB printers are supported with Printix Redirector.
For printing to work the computer must be able to reach the printer on the network.
Toner levels are NOT reported for these printers:
- Brother printers.
- Datamax printers.
- Godex label printers.
- TSC label printers.
- Zebra label printers.
Thanks for your feedback.