Printix Cloud Print Management Service is a cloud-based multi-tenant subscription service especially designed and structured to provide a complete print infrastructure and secure printing environment, that guarantees efficiency, productivity and cost savings. No on-premise servers and databases are required. It runs with Printix Client software installed on users’ computers (Windows and Mac).
The secure and flexible methods of printing with Printix are achieved by having Printix Client temporarily store encrypted print data on the computer and notifying Printix Cloud about the document. Users can print directly (as usual) or they can release documents from the Printix App on their phone, tablet or computer. On printers with Printix Go users can sign in at the printer with their card or ID code to release documents and access multifunction printer (MFP) functions: Copy, Email, Scan, …
- A new Printix Home (tenant) is created within minutes.
- User authentication through Microsoft Azure AD, Google G Suite, …
- Supports multiple Azure AD directories and multiple Google domains.
- Single sign-on (SSO) to Printix with users’ Microsoft account.
- Microsoft Intune can be used to deploy the Printix Client software to users’ computers.
- Users on Azure AD domain joined computers sign in to Printix Client automatically.
- Azure AD groups can be used to control access to printers and deploy printers based on users’ and computers’ group membership.
- Print from phones and tablets, Android and iOS/iPadOS, to Printix managed printers enabled for mobile print.
- Print to Printix managed printers from Chrome with Printix for Chromebook.
- Control access to multifunction printer (MFP) functions: Copy, Email, Scan, …