Perform the below steps once to create a Printix Home.
- Visit printix.net and select Get started.
- Follow the steps described in Getting started.
- To prepare an Implementation phase setup, we recommend you make these changes on the Settings page in Printix Administrator.
- On the Setup tab:
- Allow users to add printers via Printix Client is unchecked.
- Print queue naming is set to Printer name without printer ID.
- Create default print queue is unchecked.
- Convert print queues is unchecked.
- On the Secure print tab:
- In the Printer later section uncheck Enable print later.
- In the Print anywhere section select X to delete the print anywhere print queue(s). Uncheck Enable print anywhere.
- Accept Printix for all users
If Authentication is set to Azure AD, then select Accept for all users, so the automatic sign in to Printix Client works on Azure AD domain joined Windows 10 computers.
Thanks for your feedback.