As users sign in to Printix Client, computers are registered and you can start to build your network structure by adding networks.
- Check Show only unknown networks on the Networks page.
The gateway with the most computers is at the top, and is probably the one you want to work with.
How to add a network/gateway from the computer properties page
This alternative method is useful if there are many unknown networks.
- The method assumes you know of a computer that is on the network you want to add.
- If you know the name of the computer go to step 5. Otherwise Search for the user who’s computer is on the unknown network.
- Enter part of the user’s name or email.
Uppercase and lowercase letters are treated the same.
- Select and Info to see information about the user.
- Select the Computer (COMPIX) link to open the Computer properties page.
- On the Computer properties page you can, for the gateway you want to add, either:
- Select Select network to add the gateway to an existing network.
- Select network. Optionally enter part of the network name to Search for it. Select Select network.
- Select Create new network to create a new network with this gateway.
- Enter Network name and select Create new network.
Thanks for your feedback.