Requires your administrator to Enable mobile print.
- On your Android phone or tablet open the app you want to print from.
- To find the print option, select the Menu icon at the upper-right corner.
- If you can not find the print option, read the app’s documentation.
- Select Print…
- Select the down-arrow to the right of the currently selected printer (Save as PDF) and choose your Printix printer. Select the printer.
- Optionally choose the number of Copies and other Print options.
- If this is the first time you are printing to this printer, a Use Printix App? dialog may appear. Select OK.
- Select Print icon to print.
Document is printed. The document will be pending you releasing it from the Printix App if:
- You print to a Printix Anywhere printer. Anywhere documents can be released only to printers that has a print queue with Via the cloud (On all networks) checked.
- You are subject to Must print securely or Must print later by default.
Thanks for your feedback.