Requires your administrator to Enable mobile print.
- On your iPhone or iPad open the app you want to print from.
- To find the print option, select the app’s Share icon or select More
- If you can not find the print option, read the app’s documentation. Not all apps support AirPrint.
- Select Print
- Select Select printer and choose a Printix printer.
- Optionally choose the number of Copies and other Print options.
- If this is the first time you are printing to this printer, it will appear locked and a Password required for “printer” dialog will appear.
To unlock the printer you need to enter your AirPrint password which you can get from the installed Printix App for iOS.
- Select Print in the upper-right corner. Document is printed.
The document will be pending you releasing it from the Printix App if:
- You print to a Printix Anywhere printer. Anywhere documents can be released only to printers that has a print queue with Via the cloud (On all networks) checked.
- You are subject to Must print securely or Must print later by default.
How to get your AirPrint password
- On your iPhone or iPad open Printix App for iOS/iPadOS.
- Select Menu in the top right corner.
- Select AirPrint password
If you do not see this menu item, then try to close and open Printix App.
- Copy the password to the clipboard.
- Select and hold the password text until the text magnifies, then remove your finger.
- Select Select all, and then select Copy.
- Switch back to the Password required for “printer” dialog.
- Select the Home button twice. Swipe left or right to find the app. Select the app.
- iPhone X: Swipe up from the bottom to the middle of your screen and hold until you see the App Switcher. Swipe left or right to find the app. Select the app.
- Paste the password in to the Password field.
- Select and hold the Password field until the text magnifies.
- When it shows up you can remove your finger and select Paste.
- You can leave the Username empty.
- Select OK.
Thanks for your feedback.