You can register multiple cards. When your card is registered the date and time of the registration is recorded together with the card number. If different card readers are used, the same card may be registered with different formats (card numbers). To overcome this, the same card can be registered with each type of card reader.
- Present the card you want to register to the printer’s card reader.
- As it is an unknown card you will be presented with a 6-digit Card registration code (Example 348364).
- The code is valid for 1 hour.
- Write down the Card registration code.
Proceed on your computer:
- Open Printix App.
- Select Menu , and Cards and codes
- Select Register card.
- Type the 6-digit code you wrote down in step 3 and select Save.