You can register multiple cards. When your card is registered, the date and time of the registration is recorded together with the card number. If different card readers are used, the same card may be registered with different formats (card numbers). To overcome this, the same card can be registered with each type of card reader.
Present the card to the printer’s card reader
- Present the card you want to register to the printer’s card reader.
- As it is an unknown card, you will be presented with a 6-digit Card registration code (Example 348364).
- The code is valid for 1 hour.
- Write down the Card registration code.
Enter card registration code on your computer
- Open Printix App.
- Alternatively, visit printix.net and select Sign in.
- You are not required to use a phone but can also open Printix App on your computer:
- Open Printix Client menu and select Release and print documents…
- Open a web browser and enter the Printix Home of your work or school (acme). Example: https://acme.printix.net
- Select Menu , and Cards and codes .
- Select Register card.
- Enter the 6-digit Card registration code you wrote down previously and select Save.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.