The perfect choice if you need to print confidential documents with finishing options and want to ensure your documents print exactly as you expect them to. The document can be released to the printer it was printed to. Requires your administrator to Enable print later.
First time use
1. Print on your computer
- Open Printix Client menu.
- Check Ask me to select print method at every print.
- Open the item you want to print.
- Select Print on the File menu.
- Identify a Printix printer, select it, and select Print.
Example: Reception ASD.
- In the Select print method dialog select Print later.
2. Release document
- Open Printix App.
- In Printix App select the print later document.
- Printix App dynamically checks if printing is possible based on the availability of the selected printer and document (stored in cloud or on your computer).
- You can print to one printer at a time.
- The release printer is listed above the documents.
- Select Print at the bottom of the page.
- Print to a Printix Anywhere print queue if you want roam between printers and release the document at the printer you choose.
- Documents are automatically deleted after a period (default is 24 hours).
- You can change your preferred print method and behavior in Printix Client.