- On your computer, open the item you want to print.
- Select Print on the File menu.
- Identify a Printix printer, select it, and select Print.
- I do not see the printer on my computer – How do I add the printer?
- How to release documents.
- Printix Go – How to release documents at the printer.
- How to print from Android phone and tablet.
- How to print from iPhone and iPad.
- I am using Printix Chromebook – How to print from Chrome.
- I want to learn how Printix works.
- Show me the Printix Administrator Manual.
- ASD, BNM, …
A three-letter printer ID is by default part of the printer’s name. Example: Reception ASD. Please observe that your administrator may have chosen that printer names should be without printer ID. If you do not see the printer, you can use Printix Client to add the printer.
- You can Print directly (as usual), or.
- You can choose to Print later and subsequently release the document at the particular printer via your phone.
- Printix Anywhere printer
A print queue named Printix Anywhere on your computer.
- Print to the Printix Anywhere printer and subsequently release the document at any Printix (ASD, BNM, …) printer via your phone.
Your document is printed immediately and directly at the selected printer.
- The document is processed using the matching print driver, with full control of finishing options.
Print later is the perfect choice if you need to print confidential documents with finishing options and want to ensure your documents print exactly as you expect them to.
- Document can only be released to the printer it was printed to.
- Document is processed using the matching print driver, with full control of finishing options.
When you submit a document to the Printix Anywhere print queue, you can roam between printers and release the document at the printer you choose.
- The document can be released to the printer, (ASD, BNM, …) you choose.
- If the release printer support PDF, the document is sent directly to the printer.
- If the release printer does not support PDF, the document is processed using a matching print driver.
From your phone, you can reprint those of your documents that were deleted or printed within the previous 12 hours.
- Even documents you printed directly to the printer can be reprinted without going back to your computer and submitting them again.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.